Internationally Sought-After Speaker And Trainer
Armand Morin has spoken in front of and personally trained over half a million people at live business training and seminars. His straight-to-the-point teaching style has the unique ability to transform any business in 90 minutes or less and has made him a requested speaker not only in the USA but worldwide.
Armand has taught people from all walks of life in 101 different countries. You'll find him teaching his amazingly unique and proprietary Internet business-building principles and strategies and his unconventional, no-nonsense life design and management skills. He has a vast constituency in Australia, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Singapore.
Armand is known for revealing his latest epiphanies, wildly successful, no-BS strategies, and proven marketing models that are profitable, ethical, and ignored by 99% of the marketing world.
If you want the best in the business and someone who only teaches techniques and strategies that are proven to be effective, then you must bring Armand Morin in to speak at your event. Armand will not only get the latest and greatest marketing advice, but he also brings over 20 years of credibility, a proven track record, and a level of excitement that your audience will love.
Some of Armand’s Speaking Topics:
- How to come out of the 9-to-5 rat race and build a thriving home-based business
- How to become wealthy by earning residual income
- How to build an income while being a stay-at-home mom or dad
- How to build replacement income for unemployed people
- How to build your Internet empire
Armand's Expertise Include the following:
- All Aspects of Internet Marketing
- Building Membership Sites
- Building Coaching Groups
- Local Marketing
- Product Creation
- Online Advertising
- Online Advertising
- List Building/Traffic Generation
- Video and Powerpoint Sales Letters
What Are People Saying About Armand:
New Book Coming Soon:
By Armand Morin
Media Kit (1,477K)
Armund (or Armin) More-in
Contact Armand About Speaking at Your Event